Top Dominican Republic Family Resort in Cabarete
A premier Dominican Republic family resort is Sea Horse Ranch, an oceanfront luxury villa gated community located in Cabarete and offering the ultimate destination getaway on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic. With luxury villas ranging from three to six bedrooms, all with private pool and gardens, the 250-acre resort features space, comfort, and privacy for multiple guests.
Sea Horse Ranch provides full concierge service and is happy to create a custom itinerary for your vacation. We can arrange for a nanny to help assist your family, a personal chef and menu planning for meals in the privacy of your own villa, and daily housekeeping is always included.
Sea Horse Ranch resort amenities and concierge service
- Semi-private, sandy beaches bordering 250 acres of sprawling grounds along the Atlantic Ocean featuring lush tropical gardens.
- Onsite family friendly, seaside gourmet restaurant The Beach Club. Delivery also available within the resort.
- Two oceanfront swimming pools with waterfalls, one shallow pool especially for children.
- Tennis Center with five clay courts, lessons available for all ages.
- Equestrian Center with pony rides for young children, and horseback riding lessons and beach trails for the family.
- Play-scape, trampoline and Summer Camp for children.
- USDA certified organic garden, tours and produce available for guests.
Our concierge team is happy to arrange for tours of the hidden treasures of the local beach towns of Cabarete and Sosua, and activities such as 27 Waterfalls, Monkey Jungle & Zip Line, Catamaran snorkeling boat tours, Ocean World & Water Park, Surfing, Sailing, Golf, Spas, and a multitude of beachfront restaurants.
Conveniently located, Sea Horse Ranch is a 20-minute drive from the international airport of Puerto Plata, which has short direct flights from major international cities such as New York, Boston, and Miami, among other international locales.
photo credits: Top image and second from left: Torben /theglobalwanderlust, Beach Club photo Adi Palmer, Waterfalls image: Lonely Planet